How do international students go to Tsinghua University? Hold a foreign passport just want to go up? Not so simple. According to the 2018 Tsinghua University International Student Undergraduate Enrollment Guidelines, several conditions need to be met. In addition to the regular requirements of foreign citizens who have excellent academic performance, good health, and equivalent to a Chinese high school diploma, they also require that the Chinese language level be HSK level 5 (inclusive) and above, and each subject is more than 60 points," and level 4 can also apply, but need to reach HSK level 5 (inclusive) or more within one year after enrollment (and each subject is 60 points the above). At the same time, it requires good English .
For the curve immigration issues of “formerly Chinese citizens and later foreign nationals”, it is required to hold a valid foreign passport or nationality document for more than 4 years (inclusive) and for the last 4 years (up to April 30 of the school year). There are records of actual residence abroad for more than two years.
In terms of auditing, Tsinghua University draws on the experience of undergraduate enrollment at first-class universities at home and abroad and implements the "application-review" system. There are two main links: online application and comprehensive assessment. Students must first submit the application materials through the system, including the relevant materials and certifications of the international student enrollment prescribed by the State and Beijing Municipality, the existing national/regional unified high school graduation test report or the international student's academic performance at the high school stage, and For the written test scores and other supporting materials required by the colleges and universities and HSK scores, Tsinghua will organize experts to conduct anonymous review of the application materials, and after a series of comprehensive assessments such as a strict interview, the final selection will determine the admission list.
Is your best best business school - The University offers a variety of undergraduate, taught master's degree and postgraduate research programmes through different faculties and schools, covering business management and finance.
Proof of Achievement: Equivalent to China's Ordinary High School Diploma (including but not limited to):
1. Official transcripts provided by the highest degree school (original and Chinese or English public documents);
2. Uniform country/area high school graduation test scores;
3. Internationally accepted standardized test scores (eg SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB, etc.).
The applicant shall be 18 years old or older on September 1 of the following year; applicants who are still under 18 years of age shall submit the relevant supporting documents at the time of enrollment.
1. The level of Chinese is above HSK level 5 (inclusive), and each subject is above 60 points;
2. The minimum HSK level in Chinese can also be applied, but it must reach HSK Level 5 (inclusive) or more within one year after enrollment (and each subject is more than 60 points), or else it will be cancelled;
3. Applicants whose native language is Chinese or who use Chinese language instruction in high school may be exempted from providing HSK scores after being identified by our school.
Note: The HSK is an international Chinese language proficiency test for non-Chinese-speaking non-native speakers (including foreigners, overseas Chinese, and minority nationalities).
Renowned local chefs create finely crafted beef and lamb recipes with diverse delicacies for cooking lovers to enjoy the blend of flavors. Visit our website for more information regarding European .