睡眠不好有原因 - 嚴浩
更年期是因為雌性激素停止分泌，體液造成了失衡，十穀米有非常豐富的天然 B族維生素與鎂，維生素 B可以平衡體液。
植物油是維生素 E最好的食物來源，我推薦冷榨亞麻籽油，手上一瓶冷榨亞麻籽油可以治好很多慢性病。柑橘皮、核桃、杏仁、榛子、芝麻、瓜子、蛋黃、玉米要常吃；幾乎所有綠葉蔬菜中都有維生素 E；水果中最好是奇異果。
- 改善皮膚疾病 (濕疹、牛皮癬、類風濕性關節炎及鼻敏感)
- 加入煮熟的湯、粥、飯或菜中食用 。
有機認証 冷榨亞麻籽油 Unrefined Virgin Oil (Certified Organic)
- 我們採購的原則以 (i)產品安全 (ii)品質優良，這才是我們的首選。
- 加拿大Flora總公司辨事處設於加拿大，而最大的兩間廠房分別設於(加拿大和美國) 。
- 兩大廠房都是採用同一種原材料(優質天然有機，保証絕無基因改造的加拿大亞麻籽) ，同一技術提鍊(初榨冷壓) 。
- 由香港總代理入口，全程冷藏空運到港，保証不是水貨無冷藏船運到港，品質的安全和客户健康才有 100% 的保証。
Freshly pressed, unrefined oil is a nutritional addition to any healthy meal providing valuable essential fatty acids from natural sources.
Flora Flax Oil contains:
- (Omega 3) 57% Polyunsaturated Alpha-Linolenic Acid,
- (Omega 6) 14% Polyunsaturated Linoleic Acid,
- (Omega 9) 21% Monounsaturated Oleic Acid.
Made with Canadian Flax
Country of Origina : USA
Oil pressed from flax is incredibly rich in both Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids if it is freshly pressed and unrefined.
These two essential fatty acids are important for immune system development, digestive support, healthy brain function, soft and smooth skin, circulatory health, and anti-aging benefits.
The evolution of Flora's highly sophisticated oil pressing plant allows the production of fresh, cold-pressed flax oil, which is unrefined, non-deodorized and pressed from certified organically grown flax. During pressing of this oil, the temperature remains below 40˚C.
This gives our oil a surprisingly delightful, fresh, nutty taste. Because of Flax Oil's superior nutritional make-up, we recommend it always be used unheated. Flora fresh pressed flax oil is perishable and should be kept refrigerated at all times. The pressing and expiry dates are stamped on each bottle to ensure freshness.
The shelf life is six months refrigerated, or one year frozen.
The Essential Difference
Flora Oils are truly cold-pressed, unrefined and unmodified. Most seeds used in our oil pressing are grown organically by Canadian and U.S. farmers and are selected for their high quality and abundance of essential fatty acids. The quality of our oils is ensured by a third party certifying agency, Quality Assurance International (QAI). Unlike other commercially produced oils, Flora Oils are pressed in a light- and oxygen-free environment on highly sophisticated presses, where friction heat is kept well below 118˚F (50˚C) to produce a truly cold-pressed oil that preserves the fragile EFAs. They are then bottled in non-reactive dark brown glass bottles to prevent deterioration from light and are stamped for freshness. As an additional protective measure, we use a nitrogen flush to ensure oxidation cannot occur, and that top quality is maintained. Flora Oils retain their authentic color, delicate flavor and primary nutritional characteristics. They are perishable and should be stored in the refrigerator.
The Canada Organic Regime (COR) is the Government of Canada’s response to requests by the organic sector and consumers to develop a regulated system for organic agricultural products. On June 30, 2009, The Organic Products Regulations (the Regulations) came into effect. The Regulations, made under the authority of the Canadian Agricultural Products Act, define specific requirements for organic products labelled as organic or that bear the organic agricultural product logo.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is responsible for the monitoring and enforcement of the Regulations. Under the COR, Certification Bodies are accredited based on the recommendation of CFIA designated Conformity Verification Bodies. The Certification Bodies are responsible for verifying the application of the Canadian Organic Standards.
There are five main documents that comprise the Canada Organic Regime. These are:
- · The Organic Products Regulations – regulations made under the authority of the Canadian Agricultural Products Act;
- The Organic Production Systems General Principles and Management Standards, CAN/CGSB-32.310, to the extent these standards are incorporated by reference into the regulations – developed by the organic industry and the Canadian General Standards Board;
- The Organic Production Systems Permitted Substances List, CAN/CGSB-32.311 as incorporated by reference into the regulations and developed by the organic industry and the Canadian General Standards Board;
- The COO Quality Manual, and
- COO Operating Manual.
Collectively, these documents describe the Regulations, principles and management standards required of organic production systems as well as the list of substances permitted to be used in organic production. The COR is a robust and comprehensive regime covering every aspect of organic production, from planning and production right through to labelling and packaging.
The standards protect consumers against false claims and govern the use of the Canada Organic Biologique logo. While use of the logo (which appears above) is voluntary, all products bearing the logo are required to comply with the Organic Product Regulations. Use of the logo indicates that the product to which it is affixed has been certified as meeting the COR standards.
- Only products with organic content that is greater than or equal to 95% may be labelled as: “Organic” or bear the organic logo.
- Multi-ingredient products with 70-95% organic content may have the declaration: “contains x% organic ingredients.” These products may not use the organic logo and/or the claim “Organic”.
- Multi-ingredient products with less than 70% organic content may only contain organic claims in the product’s ingredient list. These products may not use the organic logo.
- Certified organic products must also bear the name of the certification body that has certified the product as organic.
The general principles of organic production outlined in the new standards are as follows:
- Protect the environment, minimize soil degradation and erosion, decrease pollution, optimize biological productivity and promote a sound state of health
- Maintain long-term soil fertility by optimizing conditions for biological activity within the soil
- Maintain biological diversity within the system
- Recycle materials and resources to the greatest extent possible within the enterprise
- Provide attentive care that promotes the health and meets the behavioural needs of livestock
- Prepare organic products, emphasizing careful processing, and handling methods in order to maintain the organic integrity and vital qualities of the products at all stages of production
- Rely on renewable resources in locally organized agricultural systems
US and Canadian Organic Standards Equivalency Agreement
On June 18, 2009 the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) signed an agreement recognizing each country’s organic standards as equivalent.
Under the equivalency agreement, which came into effect on July 1, 2009, any raw produce grown without Sodium Nitrate and processed products certified to the National Organic Program (NOP) standards are not required to become certified to the Canadian Organic Regime (COR) standards. Similarly, Canadian organic products certified to COR standards may be sold or labelled in the United States as organically produced.
Both the USDA Organic seal and the Canada Organic Biologique logo may be used on certified products from both countries, in addition to the certifier’s logo
Dr.Budwig Diet 布緯食療
Organic Valley 有機茅屋芝士
全家寶®健康產品國際有限公司 (熱線:8105-2128) WhatsApp 9105-8355 | 留言: 0